Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh, Mondays! ...It is Monday, right?


Lisa sent me that image. Her brother gave it to her. It's classic.
I've just finished watching The Color Purple on demand. It was good, but in the movie the weather is always so beautiful and it's so shitty here. Not that I've been outside in the last 48 hours. But still. I'm upset about this snow storm that's allegedly on its way because I love being in the city when it snows real hard and I'm going to miss it. Not only am I not going to be in the city, but I'll be in the HOUSE. I can't even go out in it. I can't even wear shoes!
I did a lot of wiki-ing this morning. I exhausted myself for the day. Between staring at the computer, watching TV and looking at all the stitches in my knitting, my eyes are shot. I was going to try to do some reading today, but I'm thinking now that that's probably not going to happen.
I just realized that I've watched two Whoopi Goldberg movies in the last week. And now I've mentioned her twice in my blog, too.
My eyes are dying...

No comments: