Thursday, February 8, 2007

That Thing I Do (Sit Around All Day)


Thank you, Catharine, for introducing me to this band. Specifically this song, which I like too much to listen to the rest of their songs.
In other news, I did some wiki-ing on Stephen Starr restaurants today and also made a XXX category. If you have any ideas about other things to go in that category, please let me know.
Actually, I wanted to put it out there that if you have ANY ideas for wikiphilly articles, please let me know and I will make them. That's a promise.
So I did that and then Jared came over and we ate pierogies and watched part of That Thing You Do! but only part of it because it was much more boring than we had remembered, so he left and I played some piano. Now I'm here and I think that tonight is the night that I bathe! That's not a promise, but it is a dream of mine. I'll keep you all posted on that. Until then...

No comments: