Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Two Days Down, an Eternity to Go

It's 8:12p.m. Today was boring. I woke up early, like 8:30ish. My sister was home because school was delayed, but she left pretty soon after I got up. I practiced knitting while I watched T.V. Today I watched:
Something the Lord Made, which was an HBO movie that I had seen at least twice before.
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, which I have seen at least 12 times, including once in the theatre.
Part of Pleasantville, which I have also seen.
My new resolution is to not watch movies that I have already seen. Or at least not movies like Sister Act. That's just pathetic.
What else, what else...
My dad sent me flowers today. That was nice. They're pretty.
I had Grape Nuts Crunch for breakfast, burrito, avacado and soup for lunch, and talapia with potatoes and wax beans for dinner. Oh, and mango peach apple sauce. I am eating more than usual, but I am also eating better than usual.
My sister came home and was being a bitch because she can't afford to go to florida twice AND canada (once) this spring. She can only do two out of three, and it looks like she's not going to canada. But her daddy doesn't live in canada, so I think that's an okay choice. Either way, she doesn't understand money yet. She's at piano lessons now.
Jared might come over tomorrow. Katie is coming over tonight. Finally, I'll have someone to entertain me. Yes, my mother is here all day, but somehow, I guess, Sister Act 2 is more entertaining than her? That's not true, but she already entertained me for 20+ years when I lived with her, and it is true that I have never lived with Whoopi Goldberg.
Anyway, that's all for now.
Yours,
Dougie Howser, M.D.

3 comments:

lisa said...

so blogs are kinda addictive, but i like it, i THINK. at least you have an excuse for having one though!!!

(~.~)

i just did that html to see what would happen. WHAT DOES IT DO i'm about to find out!

how long total are you stuck un-walk-able?

lisa said...

ohhh...UNDERLINE?

that's boring!

lisa said...

sorry...having a conversation with myself...but i really am enjoying reading your blog and messing around with mine. bye!