Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ahoy, Tuesday!

Yesterday was Professional Development Day, so I was not at the computer all day, which was nice. I had meetings and workshops and things of that nature. It felt very... professional. And this week is the week that registration begins, so things are busier in general. It's nice having tasks at hand.
The weekend was a success! Kelly and I did really well at the craft fair with our earrings. We definitely sold more than anyone else, although I'm not sure what our total sales came out to. And then the Mew Gallery took twenty pairs on consignment. SO. Now you can find our earrings at the Mew Gallery! That felt good.
It was hotter than hell out, so, again, no scarf sales. That's okay, but it would have been nice to NOT get a sun burn. It also would have been nice if the Phillies didn't lose on Saturday night. That was a bunk series, man.
Now that we have a better idea of what earrings sell and what people are into I'm back on the internet looking for ideas. Seafaring clip art seems to rock. So do sock monkeys.
On Sunday I ran errands, cleaned my apartment, made salsa, and had an overall pleasing day.
Today I spent like $8 on lunch at Whole Foods, which is kind of getting me down, since I don't really like to buy my lunch at all. And since I've gotten hooked on Dunkin Donuts coffee. Ugh. Will there ever be a time when I'm not tight on money?

No comments: