Thursday, October 4, 2007

Inability to comply may result in disciplinary action.

This has been kind of a bum week. I have been so sleepy and I am SO tired of the heat. Will it never end?
Yesterday I got an assignment! One that takes a lot of time! Woo! I am to rewrite the Student Worker Handbook. I am really excited because having nothing to do has also really been bumming me out.
Tomorrow is the Art Extravaganza hosted by the Mew Gallery . That's very exciting. I would like to make at least a dozen pairs of earrings tonight.
We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 230 pounds on every site. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 190 bucks on every site. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?