Friday, October 12, 2007

I IZ BLOGZ 2 U NOW!!!!!


Another week down the drain..
These weeks fly by. I was a little busier this week and the height of my business (busy-ness) will be next week, I think. I have a registration event every day.
Today I spent a lot of time collecting clip art and, more recently this afternoon, I looked at hundreds of lolcats. The one I've posted is really freaking me out.
Last night at Quizzo at Fergie's we came in 2nd place! We've never really come close, and it was really a tie for first, but we lost the tie breaker. So that was a thrill.
Today for lunch I went to the Jamaican food truck, which I've heard so many people rave about. I got macaroni and cheese and plantains... It was like 10 lbs of food! It was a lot and it was only $4, and it was really good. I almost swallowed the mac and cheese in one bite, I got so full. I can't finish the plantains.. they're so greezy. Good, though.
I think that this weekend entails Pizza Hut!!!! I can't wait. Also in store for the weekend: Thrift stores, bicycle flea markets, The Darjeeling Limited, and stopping at my mom's house for photographs for my dad's birthday present. Maybe

3 comments:

lisa said...

ahhh!! i wanna play quizzo and see The Darjeeling Limited. . . .i miss philadelphia for some strange reason. . .

jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

diazepam no prescription buy liquid valium - valium half life 5mg