Monday, November 26, 2007

Moving on after T-Giving D-ay


So I've never cared much about Thanksgiving. I still don't. But I had a pretty nice one this year. I guess it was the overall Thanksgiving break that did it for me. This is the first year in a long time that the break has actually been a break from something. In the past, I've always had to work that weekend. This year I didn't even know what to do with myself. So much free time. It was nice. And because I had two days off from work (and I took a few hours off last Wednesday due to a hangover extraordinaire), I'm broke.

For photos of Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving, The Sequel, check out my flickr page.

Because I don't have any money --but I WILL have money in the near future-- I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. This is, by far, the latest I've waited to start shopping. Last year I believe I started in September so that I could budget a little better.

Jared and I are getting our passports this week. That'll be something to check off the list. We are planning our trip to Greece/Turkey for April/May, so we really need to take care of the passport thing.

I'm eating tuna for lunch and it's making me ill, so finishing this blog entry is no longer a priority.

Until next time..

No comments: