Monday, November 5, 2007

Six O'clock, and all's well!

This is my first "off-site" entry in quite some time. I'm at home. I just got home, actually. It's six o'clock p.m. and it's pitch black outside, which I kind of like, but I don't think I'll like it for long.
My goals for the week:
1. Become addicted to Super Mario on Super NES
2. Make a more than substantial dent in the baby blanket that I am knitting for Jared's niece or nephew to be (arriving in approximately two weeks). (This goal will be difficult considering goal #1)
3. Complete the Student Worker Handbook for work that I have been working on for about a month.
4. Buy a domain for the jewelry business.
5. Take enough pictures of earrings to be able to create a pack of 100 (individual) business cards with. Then create and purchase the business cards. (For more detail on this venture, visit moo.com)
That's enough goals for one week, I think. They're good, productive goals.

No comments: