Tuesday, September 11, 2007

QWERTY WARRIOR!


Today I was all set to read the Spark Notes on Hamlet (I'm too lazy to actually read Hamlet), when I checked my bank account balance, saw an overdraft fee, and got mad (I intend to fight it). So that kind of effed up my day. Since then, I have played some typing games. I found this on flickr and thought that the comments were amusing.
Jared said that he liked my blog because all I do is say, "I found this.. it's awesome!" and I never go into why I like it.
I'm okay with that for now.
Yesterday at work I saw a tiny baby mouse in my cubicle. My cubicle is actually shared with another person, who is usually a student worker, but right now it's someone who is being trained. She's apparently terrified of mice. I don't care about a tiny baby mouse, just as long as it isn't a fat momma cockroach.
I was just complimented on how fast I type, so I guess those games are really doing the trick!

No comments: