Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Ooh, look at me. I'm off with my way cool friends to sniff floor wax."


Sometimes PMS just feels like being a teenager, except the upside is that I look a lot better than i did as a teenager, even on my bad days. Maybe I just feel that way because Jared and I watched a few episodes of My So Called Life, which always makes me feel introverted and existential and angsty. --In a good way.
In other news, my job is back on. Through the end of the year. That's reassuring. And a huge relief considering that I owe various people/corporations a total of >$750/month. And the months just keep piling up.
This also means I'll be blogging through the rest of 2007. This will really be the Year of the Blog for me.
Maybe I should acquire some readership.
Somehow I re-stumbled across the art of Shag (shown to the right). We always had Shag stuff at AIA, and I've always sort of love/hated it, but I think I really like it as a collection, not so much as individual pieces.
Last night I watched Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, which was terrible. I really don't like Jennifer Jason Leigh at all. But it reignited my interest in The New Yorker, which may or may not be a good thing. I have spent the morning reading Shouts & Murmers.
Today I had to check the voicemail messages on the shared phone line here at work and the first one was some girl like "Hey i can't believe you have the community college as your voicemail... you're funny! You better come out to Michelle's party tonight, you know everyone's gonna be there. Okay, call me back!"
And an update on the bathroom report: Yesterday, there were dozens of dried beans in the sink/trough. ..?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.