Thursday, September 6, 2007

Work Log - 5 September, 2007


Things I read on the internet yesterday:
Family Guy Trivia + other "Fun Stuff"
-I was wondering about why Lacey Chabert did the voice of Meg for the first season and then they switched to Mila Kunis. I did not find an answer, but I did find out that Chris Griffin's middle name is Cross.
Mila Kunis
-I wound up reading a bunch of stuff about Mila Kunis after that. Turns out she's engaged to Macauly Culkin. I don't know if that's still true. IMDB can be a little outdated.
American Nystagmus Network
-I found this website about Nystagmus, the eye condition that I have. It was quite informative and quite interesting.
WikiPhilly City Paper Article
-I edited this article and created one for The Clog, Local Support, and the Astral Plane restaurant. I also learned that the Astral Plane no longer exists.
British Monarchy Family Tree
-Since Dominique and I watched The Queen the other night, I was curious about how the monarchy worked. I looked up wikipedia articles on the Queen, her consort, her son, and a handful of other people. Including Tony Blair.
Hillary Rodham Clinton
-Just as I was about to go on to read Gordon Brown's Wikipedia Page, I decided to be a patriot and read Hillary Clinton's.
Stephen Hawking
-Somehow I also wound up reading about Stephen Hawking. Oh.. I know why.. because I heard that he and his daughter had written a book. And I didn't know that Stephen Hawking had, or could have, a daughter.
Woz
-Because yesterday I read about Steve Jobs and it kind of seemed like he gave Woz the shaft. I guess he didn't (?) but anyway now I know about both of them.
This Fishing Lure Art Exhibition
-I read about this and thought it was awesome. That's what the chicken leg picture is all about.

Other things I did at work:
Not much. I was asked if I would like to continue working here (in another position), which is pretty great news. Other than that, I really didn't do anything. I feel guilty about that, but if there's nothing to do, there's nothing to do..!
--TGIT?

No comments: