Friday, September 14, 2007

Work Log - Sept 13


Yesterday on the internet I looked up
-Second Life because I was curious. I am an ex-Sims addict. i didn't want to install anything onto this computer at work, though, so I just registered and that was that. i'm in to it, though.
-The Abominable Dr. Phibes. This is a movie that Kelly and I saw at the Secret Cinema halloween fest a few years ago. We loved it, but we had missed the beginning, so we didn't know what movie it was. Well, now I know and I can't wait to watch it again. to figure out what it was, i googled "gramaphone organ horror movie" and it was the first thing to pop up. the guy --Vincent Price-- is some kind of creepy doctor trying to kill off the surgeons who "killed" his wife years ago. to speak, though, he has to plug his throat into a gramophone. and he plays the organ in his old castle house and these pretty ladies come out in gymnastics uniforms. i don't know... the movie is crazy. i'm so excited about it!
-Halloween Costume research. I've got a mask, a glowing finger, and an Elliot. This is gonna be awesome.


That's really about it from yesterday. I found out that my job here is ending on the 28th of September, which is way sooner than I thought. So I'm back in the job market. Ugh.

No comments: